Standard Water Test Kit & Laboratory Analysis Report - Standard Ground Shipping to You & Expedited 2 Day Return Shipping to Lab Included
- Includes sampling kit for collecting water samples for testing your water chemistry, two day expedited FedEx shipping to a 3rd party laboratory and a professional water analysis report emailed to you based on your lab results.
- Typical turnaround time 5-7 days after receipt of your water sample.
- General Characteristics - Alkalinity, Color (Pt Co units), Conductivity (Micromho/cm), LSI (Standard Units), Odor (TON Units), pH (Standard Units), Total Dissolved Solids, Total Hardness, Turbidity (NTU).
- Inorganic Compounds - Bromide, Chloride, Fluoride, Nitrite (as N), Nitrate (as N), Ortho-Phosphate, Sulfate
- Metals & Minerals - Aluminum, Antimony, Arsenic, Barium, Beryllium, Cadmium, Calcium, Chromium (Total), Copper, Iron, Lead, Lithium, Magnesium, Manganese, Mercury, Molybdenum, Nickel, Phosphorous, Selenium, Silver, Sodium, Strontium, Thallium, Tin, Titanium, Uranium, Vandium, Zinc.
- Disinfection By-Products - Bromodichloromethane, Bromoform, Bromochloromethane, Bromomethane, Chloroform, Dibromochloromethane, Dibromochloropropane, Dibromomethane, Total THMs.
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) - 1,1 Dichloroethane, 1,1 Dichloroethylene, 1,1 Dichloropropene, 1,1,1 Trichloroethane, 1,1,1,2 Tetrachloroethane, 1,1,2 Trichloroethane, 1,1,2,2 Tetrachloroethane, 1,2 Dichlorobenzene, 1,2 Dichloroethane, 1,2 Dichloropropane, 1,2,3 Trichlorobenzene, 1,2,3 Trichloropropane, 1,2,4 Trichlorobenzene, 1,2,4 Trimethylbenzene, 1,3 Dichlorobenzene, 1,3 Dichloropropane, 1,3,5 Trimethylbenzene, 1,4 Dichlorobenzene, 2 Hexanone, 2,2 Dichloropropane, Acetone, Benzene, Bromobenzene, Carbon Tetrachloride, Chlorobenzene, Chloroethane, Chloromethane, 2 Chlorotoluene, 4 Chlorotoluene, cis 1,2 Dichloroethylene, Dichlorodifluoromethane, Dichloromethane, Ethylbenzene, Ethylene dibromide, Hexachlorobutadiene, Isopropylbenzene, m,p Xylene, Methyl Tertiary Butyl Ether, Methyl Ethyl Ketone, Naphthalene, n Butylbenzene, n Propylbenzene, o Xylene, p Isopropyltoluene, sec Butylbenzene, Styrene, tert Butylbenzene, Tetrachloroethylene, Tetrahydrofuran, Toluene, trans 1,3 Dichloropropene, Trichloroethylene, Trichlorofluoromethane, Vinyl Chloride
Standard Water Analysis Water Sampling Kit and Laboratory Test
Standard analysis package includes most common water quality parameters.
Metals & Minerals
These are the most common requested tests. Additional analysis available. Call for availability and pricing
|The water sample you send for testing must be NON-HAZARDOUS. Laboratory services cannot accept solutions that are classified as Hazardous or contain high concentrations of solvents, acids, bases, radionuclides etc. Please call for confirmation if there are any questions.|