WECO UVX320 Whole House Four Stage UV Water Filtration System
- Whole House Water Filter safeguards you, your family and pets from harmful chlorine disinfectants, industrial leaks, hydrogen sulfide gases and particulate matter that contaminate well and municipal water supplies.
- Prevents sediment clogging of washing machines, backwashing filters, water softeners and other appliances in residential and food service applications.
- Eliminates taste and odor problems caused by chlorine and chlorine dioxide water treatment chemicals.
- Provides refreshing purified water at all faucets, refrigerators and beverage dispensers.
- Recommended for residential and light commercial applications.
- Fast flow rates with 1” FNPT | 3/4" FPT inlet and 1" MPT outlet.
- High output UV unit with a countdown timer and audible alarm ensures timely lamp replacement.
- Replace UVX-RL9000 lamp every 9000 hours or 12 months.
- Power: 100-240V 50-60Hz 35W North American Plug.
- Wrench and filter cartridges included.
WECO UVX320 WHOLE HOUSE FOUR STAGE UV WATER FILTRATION SYSTEM
Point of entry activated carbon and UV ray disinfection water treatment system suitable for whole house residential and light commercial applications. Fast flow rates with 1" ports. Comes with US made 5 micron carbon filters. Also compatible with a wide range of big blue 20" sediment, carbon and multimedia cartridges.
- Media filters - replace as needed based on pressure drop or treated water quality.
- Replacing UV lamp - Replace the UV lamp annually (or biennially if seasonal home use) to ensure maximum disinfection.
- Clean or replace quartz sleeve - Refer manual for cleaning instructions. If the sleeve can not be cleaned, it must be replaced.
- Iron < 0.3 ppm (0.3 mg/L)
- Hardness < 7 gpg (120 mg/L)
- Turbidity < 1 NTU
- Manganese < 0.05 ppm (0.05 mg/L)
- Turbidity < 1 NTU
- Tannins < 0.1 ppm (0.1 mg/L)
|Models||Stage 1||Stage 2||Stage 3||Stage 4||Voltage||Max. Current||Dimensions (W x D x H)|
|UVX120||ACB-4520-5 Carbon Block||UVX-RL9000 Bulb||-||-||100-240 V/ 50/60 Hz||1.5 Amp||15 x 6 x 25|
|UVX210||5MPLWCT4510||ACB-4510-5||UVX-RL9000 Bulb||-||100-240 V/ 50/60 Hz||1.5 Amp||18 x 6 x 15|
|UVX320||5MPLWCT4520||ACB-4520-5||ACB-4520-5||UVX-RL9000 Bulb||100-240 V/ 50/60 Hz||1.5 Amp||20 x 6 x 25|