WECO VS-150 Semi Commercial Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Purification System
- Sediment and compressed carbon block pre-filtration removes tiny particles like rust, silt, taste and odor-causing chemicals like chlorine, chloramine and rotten-egg odors.
- Twin Pentair® GRO Thin Film Composite reverse osmosis membrans remove water contaminants like nitrate, TDS, fluoride, lead, sodium and mercury at industry leading 1 to 1 efficiency.
- Digital water quality meter displays TDS levels of the feed water and product water with in and out electrode probes.
- 150 Gallon per day production at 65 psi.
- 14 Gallon pressurized storage tank and brushed nickel designer drinking water faucet included.
WECO VS-150 LIGHT COMMERCIAL REVERSE OSMOSIS SYSTEM FOR WATER PURIFICATION
WECO VS-150 commercial reverse osmosis filter uses four stages of water filtration to create pure drinking water, ideal for residential use, medical offices, laboratories, schools, aquariums and hydroponic growing operations. The process starts by removing tiny particles like rust, silt, and insect parts. This protects your family and prevents the filtration systems from clogging. Next, the water flows through two 5-micron activated carbon block cartridges. These compressed carbon block filters remove taste and odor-causing chemicals like chlorine, chloramine and rotten-egg odors. Chlorine disinfection process can create cancer-causing byproducts in the water. These carcinogens, called THMs, are removed by the carbon filters. The carbon cartridges also remove organic contaminants like herbicides, insecticides and industrial chemicals that seep into groundwater. The next step involves the reverse osmosis (RO) process. Here water is “squeezed” through a special membrane. Heavy metals, like lead and mercury, are removed while purified water passes through. The RO process also removes salts, fluoride, radon, and benzene. The VS-150 makes refreshing water the whole family will enjoy. Automatic electric booster pumps with pressure sensors keep the system operating in optimal condition. VS-150 filtration system is pre-assembled can be installed with simple hand tools. We recommend installation by a licensed plumber to ensure adherence to all local codes. Routine replacement of the filter cartridges is recommended to maintain filter performance.
Options & Upgrades
Accessories are Available
* Additional options and upgrades available
|Models||System Capacity (GPD)||Membrane Capacity||Weight (lbs)||Salt Rejection||Recovery||pH Range|
|VS-150||150||2 x 75 GPD @ 70 PSI||42||96%||50%||2-11|