WECO NF-0950 Semi Commercial Nanofilter Drinking Water Filter
- High productivity performance nanofilter drinking water purification system for residential and light commercial applications
- Sediment and compressed carbon block pre-filtration removes tiny particles like rust, silt, taste and odor-causing chemicals like chlorine, chloramine and rotten-egg odors.
- High-efficiency AXEON® NF4 – Series Thin Film Composite nanofilter membrane removes 80-90% of water contaminants like nitrate, TDS, fluoride, lead, sodium and mercury
- Concentrate valve
- Produces 950 gallons per day at 70 PSI (4.83 bar)
- Ideal for residential drinking water use, medical offices, laboratories, schools, aquariums and hydroponic growing operations.
WECO NANOFILTRATION SYSTEM FOR WATER PURIFICATION
WECO NF Series light commercial nano filter uses four stages of water filtration to create pure drinking water, ideal for residential use, medical offices, laboratories, schools, aquariums and hydroponic growing operations.
The process starts by removing tiny particles like rust, silt and insect parts. This protects your family and prevents the filtration systems from clogging. Next, the water flows through a 5-micron/0.5 micron activated carbon block cartridges. These compressed carbon block filters remove taste and odor-causing chemicals like chlorine, chloramine and rotten-egg odors.
Chlorine disinfection process can create cancer-causing byproducts in the water. These carcinogens, called THMs, are removed by the carbon filters. The carbon cartridges also remove organic contaminants like herbicides, insecticides and industrial chemicals that seep into groundwater.
The next step involves the nanofiltration (NF) process. Here water is “squeezed” through a special membrane. Heavy metals, like lead and mercury, are removed while purified water passes through. The NF process also removes salts, fluoride, radon and benzene. The low energy filter system makes refreshing water the whole family will enjoy. Auto shutoff valve and concentrate needle valve allows precise flow adjustments minimizing waste water.
NF filtration system is pre-assembled can be installed with simple hand tools. We recommend installation by a licensed plumber to insure adherence to all local codes.
Options & Upgrades
Accessories are Available
* Additional options and upgrades available
|Models||Capacity (GPD)||Membrane||Stabilized Salt Rejection (%)||Weight (lbs)|
|NF-0250||250||NF4-2521||80 - 90||42|
|NF-0350||350||NF3-2521||40 - 50||45|
|NF-0950||950||NF4-4021||80 - 90||47|
|NF-1000||1000||NF3-4021||40 - 50||50|