WECO HydroSense-0500DI Light Commercial Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System
& FREE SHIPPING
- Reverse osmosis drinking water purification system for residential and light commercial applications.
- Sediment and compressed carbon block pre-filtration removes tiny particles like rust, silt, taste and odor-causing chemicals like chlorine, chloramine and rotten-egg odors.
- Standard 1812 Volume Thin Film Composite reverse osmosis membrans removes up to 98.5% of water contaminants like nitrate, TDS, fluoride, lead, sodium and mercury.
- Automated water pressure sensors and booster pumps keep system functioning at maximum capacity produces 500 gallons per day.
- Ideal for residential use, medical offices, laboratories, schools, aquariums and hydroponic growing operations.
- Please note this is not a complete whole house reverse osmosis system. Atmospheric tanks, jet pumps and other equipment need to be purchased separately for whole house applications. Read our whole house RO blog and/or contact us for more information before purchasing.
WECO HydroSense commercial reverse osmosis filter uses four stages of water filtration to create pure drinking water, ideal for residential use, medical offices, laboratories, schools, aquariums and hydroponic growing operations. The process starts by removing tiny particles like rust, silt, and insect parts. This protects your family and prevents the filtration systems from clogging. Next, the water flows through two 5-micron activated carbon block cartridges. These compressed carbon block filters remove taste and odor-causing chemicals like chlorine, chloramine and rotten-egg odors. Chlorine disinfection process can create cancer-causing byproducts in the water. These carcinogens, called THMs, are removed by the carbon filters. The carbon cartridges also remove organic contaminants like herbicides, insecticides and industrial chemicals that seep into groundwater. The next step involves the reverse osmosis (RO) process. Here water is “squeezed” through a special membrane. Heavy metals, like lead and mercury, are removed while purified water passes through. The RO process also removes salts, fluoride, radon, and benzene. The HydroSense makes refreshing water the whole family will enjoy. Automatic electric booster pumps with pressure sensors keep the system operating in optimal condition. Hydrosense filtration system is pre-assembled can be installed with simple hand tools. We recommend installation by a licensed plumber to ensure adherence to all local codes. Routine replacement of the filter cartridges is recommended to maintain filter performance.
- Commercial/Industrial drinking water purification
- Hydroponic plant growing operations, Greenhouses
- Large Aquariums
- Nursing homes, Health facilities
- Laboratories (Hydrosense DI Models)
- Ideal for anyone health-conscious and concerned about drinking water quality
HydroSense-0500 Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System
- Sediment Filter - Up to 99% sediment and particulates (5 microns and higher)
- Carbon Filter - Up to 99% of chlorine, radon and volatile organic compounds
- Thin Film Composite Membrane
|Arsenic + 3||70-80%|
|Arsenic + 5||94-99%|
* Source: water quality association, www.wqa.org
** 60 psi net pressure and 77° F water temperature
*** Performance depends on condition of feed water
Specifications & Operating Limits
|Max. Filtered Water Flow||0.34 gpm (500 GPD) @ 550 ppm TDS, 77 °F|
|Max. Hardness||10 Grains @ 6.9 pH|
|Max. TDS (ppm)||2000|
6 Months or 20,00 gallons for pre-filters (municipal water)
24 Months for membrane (municipal water)
|Feed Water pH Limits||4-10|
|Feed Water Pressure (psi)||40 Min - 125 Max.|
|Feed Water Temperature||40-100 °F|
|Fittings||3/8" - Push to Connect|
|Plumbing Connections||1/2" Water Supply Adapter|
|Water Inlet Valve||3/8" Ball Valve|
|Filtered Water Output||500 gal/day|
|Pre/Post Filter Life||20,000 Gallons|
|Filter Housing||Blue Slimline (2.5"D x 20"H)|
|Installation||1/2" Water Supply Adapter Included|
|System Mounting Orientation||Floor Standing|
|Weights & Dimensions|
|Overall Depth||12.0 in|
|Overall Height||34.0 in|
|Overall Width||15.0 in|
|Approximate Shipping Weight||80.0 lb|
|Net Weight||80.0 lb|
|Icemaker Connection Kit||IM25EZ (Available at Additional Cost)|
|Parts Warranty||Limited 1-year|
|App Filter - Product Type||Filtration Reverse Osmosis|