EcoMix ECMX-1025 Translucent Specialty Cartridge 2.5" x 10"
- Typically used for pilot testing
- ~70% Filled
- Use with 0.2 GPM flow restrictor
- EcoMix is a unique multi-media blend designed to simultaneously treat hardness, iron, manganese, and tannins/organics.
- The media is regenerated in the same man-ner as a standard water softener with sodium chloride.
- ECOMIX has the ability to reduce ferrous and organic iron by adsorption and oxidation on the surface of the media.
- ECOMIX C works in waters with pH ranging from 5.0-9.0.
- ECOMIX reduces tannins with a patented media blend that does not impart an odor if chlorine levels are below 1 ppm. Hydrogen Sulfide does not affect the media and simply passes through.
- In areas where high TOC is present additional pre-treatment may be needed.
- The ECOMIX media is Certified in compliance with NSF/ANSI standards:
- -NSF/ANSI Standard 44 Residential Cation Exchange Water Softeners
- -NSF/ANSI Standard 61 Drinking Water System Compo-nents - Health Effects
- -NSF/ANSI Standard 372 Drinking Water System Compo-nents –Lead Content
No question found!