WECO VGRO-75UV High Efficiency Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filtration System with UV
& FREE SHIPPING
- Pentek® WP-5 polypropylene string wound 5-micron pre-filter removes sediment, rust and other microscopic debris
- Pentek® CFB-Plus10 Fibredyne™ 5-micron solid carbon block cartridge and 0.5 micron Pentek® CBC-10 carbon block filter remove chlorine, chloramine, bad tastes and odors, pesticides and carcinogenic impurities
- Pentair TFC reverse osmosis membrane removes up to 99% of water contaminants like lead, nitrate, fluoride and mercury, even in high TDS water
- NSF-certified brushed nickel lead-free faucet
- Pentek® GS-10RO granular activated in-line post-filter polishes the water to crystal clear perfection
- Polaris Scientific UVA-1C disinfector
- Constructed with FDA and NSF certified materials
- Easy to install kit includes water storage tank and pure water dispensing faucet
- Manufactured and tested in the USA
The WECO reverse osmosis filtration system also includes a pressurized water storage tank and a brushed nickel designer faucet for dispensing the purified water. WECO reverse osmosis systems use NSF-certified (Standard 61, Section 9) lead-free dispensing faucets. The faucets look attractive, fit into any decor and are certified lead-free to protect you, your family and pets. As the filtration system makes purified water, it fills the storage tank (up to 3 gallons at a time). The storage tank sends purified water to the designer faucet. Your regular sink faucet will provide unfiltered water for washing dishes and cleaning. The designer faucet provides only purified water for drinking, cooking, washing vegetables and pets. You’ll notice an immediate improvement in the taste of coffee, tea, iced drinks, fitness and sports drinks and more!
The WECO filtration system is pre-assembled can be installed with simple hand tools. We recommend installation by a licensed plumber to insure adherence to all local codes. Routine replacement of the filter cartridges is recommended to maintain filter performance. Replacement cartridges are available from WECO.
- Under-counter in kitchens or bathrooms
- Office break rooms
- Health clubs, coffee shops, yoga studios
- Vacation homes, condominiums, cabins, RVs
- Lead, fluoride, radon and nitrate concerns
- Ideal for anyone health-conscious and concerned about drinking water quality
Pentair® GRO High Recovery Membrane Technology
Pentair's GRO integrates a 100% dry membrane to help maximize its lifespan and provide enhanced performance to the end user. The GRO boasts a 50% recovery rate while maintaining a retrofit-able design for easy integration.
Water Supply Connection uses metPure Universal EZ RO Adapter that fits both 1/2” and 3/8” supply stops.
Use the color coded tubing to make the following connections:
- The WHITE tubing connects the water supply adapter to the inlet side.
- The BLUE tubing connects the faucet to the outlet side.
- The BLACK tubing connects to the drain clamps.
- The YELLOW tubing connects the storage tank to the inlet side of the postcarbon.
- Sediment Filter - Up to 99% sediment and particulates (5 microns and higher)
- Carbon Filter - Up to 99% of chlorine, radon and volatile organic compounds
- Thin Film Composite Membrane
|Arsenic + 3||70-80%|
|Arsenic + 5||94-99%|
* Source: water quality association, www.wqa.org
** 60 psi net pressure and 77° F water temperature
*** Performance depends on condition of feed water
- Granular Activated Carbon Filter - 99% of chlorine, dissolved gasses, volatile organic compounds,
Specifications & Operating Limits
|Max. Filtered Water Flow (gpm)||0.75|
|Max. Hardness||10 Grains @ 6.9 pH|
|Max. TDS (ppm)||2000|
6 Months or 900 gallons for pre-filters
12 Months or 1500 gallons for post filter
24 Months for membrane
|Feed Water pH Limits||4-10|
|Feed Water Pressure (psi)||40 Min - 125 Max.|
|Feed Water Temperature||40-100 °F|
|Fittings||1/4" - Push to Connect|
|Plumbing Connections||1/4" Inlet – 1/4" Outlet|
|Water Inlet Valve||1/2" & 3/8" NPT ball valve adaptor|
|Filtered Water Output||75 gal/day|
|Storage Tank Capacity (gals.)||3.2* (*Theoretical tank capacity. When tested according to NSF/ANSI 58 at 50 PSIG inlet pressure, tank capacity is 2.3 gallons)|
|Pre/Post Filter Life||1500 Gallons|
|Faucet Color||Brushed Nickel|
|Installation||Undercounter Kit Included|
|System Mounting Orientation||Floor Standing or Wall Mount|
|Weights & Dimensions|
|Overall Depth||5.5 in|
|Overall Height||17.0 in|
|Overall Width||16.0 in|
|Tank Dimensions (H X W X D)||16 x 11 x 11 in (smaller tanks available on request)|
|Approximate Shipping Weight||25.0 lb|
|Net Weight||23.0 lb|
|Icemaker Connection Kit||IM25EZ (Available at Additional Cost)|
|Replacement Filters||VGRO-SET5-75 (Pre, Post & Membrane)|
|Parts Warranty||Limited 1-year|
|App Filter - Product Type||Filtration Reverse Osmosis|