WECO ULE-0400 Semi Commercial Reverse Osmosis Hydroponic/Drinking Water Filter
& FREE SHIPPING
- Ultra low energy reverse osmosis drinking water purification system for residential and light commercial applications
- Sediment and compressed carbon block pre-filtration removes tiny particles like rust, silt, taste and odor-causing chemicals like chlorine, chloramine and rotten-egg odors.
- High-efficiency AXEON® HF5 – Series Thin Film Composite reverse osmosis membrane removes up to 98.5% of water contaminants like nitrate, TDS, fluoride, lead, sodium and mercury
- Concentrate valve
- Produces 400 gallons per day at 80 PSI (5.52 bar)
- Ideal for residential drinking water use, medical offices, laboratories, schools, aquariums and hydroponic growing operations.
WECO ULE REVERSE OSMOSIS SYSTEM FOR WATER PURIFICATION
WECO ULE Series light commercial reverse osmosis filter uses four stages of water filtration to create pure drinking water, ideal for residential use, medical offices, laboratories, schools, aquariums and hydroponic growing operations. The process starts by removing tiny particles like rust, silt and insect parts. This protects your family and prevents the filtration systems from clogging. Next, the water flows through two 5-micron activated carbon block cartridges.
These compressed carbon block filters remove taste and odor-causing chemicals like chlorine, chloramine and rotten-egg odors. Chlorine disinfection process can create cancer-causing byproducts in the water. These carcinogens, called THMs, are removed by the carbon filters. The carbon cartridges also remove organic contaminants like herbicides, insecticides and industrial chemicals that seep into groundwater. The next step involves the reverse osmosis (RO) process. Here water is “squeezed” through a special membrane.
Heavy metals, like lead and mercury, are removed while purified water passes through. The RO process also removes salts, fluoride, radon and benzene. The ultra low energy reverse osmosis system makes refreshing water the whole family will enjoy. ULE filtration system is pre-assembled can be installed with simple hand tools. We recommend installation by a licensed plumber to insure adherence to all local codes. Routine replacement of the filter cartridges is recommended to maintain filter performance.
Options & Upgrades
UV Disinfection, Deionization, TDS Meters & Other Accessories are Available
* Additional options and upgrades available
|Models||Capacity (GPD)||Dimensions (in)||Weight (lbs)|
|ULE-0400||400||29L x 10D x 18H||45|
|ULE-1000||1000||29L x 10D x 19H||48|