WECO UF844-XTR2 Polymeric Ultrafiltration Backwashing Water Filtration System
- Patented Outside/In Polymeric Membrane Filtration Module that is NSF 61, EPA, ACS and CDHS certified.
- BioVir certified and tested system for log reduction of Bacteria and Virus.
- Four bundles of 0.02 micron filtration.
- High performance flow rates, up to 12 gpm.
- Standard 2.5” top inlet opening for connection with standard backwashable control valves to in/out heads, for metered service.
- Standard bottom drain and opening for drainage and cleaning purposes of the system.
- No special controller or programming needed.
- Economical POE packaging that looks like standard water treatment equip-ment.
- Low waste water discharge used when cleaning.
- Designed for cyst reduction, turbidity, and fine sediment filtration applications.
- Influent water must meet these requirements. Please contact WECO for pre-treating water. Pilot test with UF-PLT-STK
Pre-Filtration <5 Microns, 1 PPM Chlorine,0.3 PPM Iron, .05 PPM Manganese, Plus Others See Specs
WECO Polymeric Ultrafiltration Backwashing Water Filtration System
WECO UF844-XTR2 Polymeric Ultrafiltration Backwashing Water Filter is a final stage polishing filter utilizing an Enpress patented polysulfone-based Outside/In Ultrafiltration Membrane. The ultrafiltration system is designed for turbidity, cyst reduction and fine sediment filtration applications, and the Enpress ultrafiltration module is NSF 61 certified. The membrane operates with flow from the outside-to-inside, with benefits of minimized risk of deep clogging, simple cleaning of the membrane surface with water and/or air, and a high area volume ratio that allows for a compact design. The membrane is non-biodegradable, and has superior mechani-cal and chemical resistance. The ENPRESS Polymeric Ultrafiltration Vessel System provides point-of-entry (POE) filtration, for safe and clean water at every faucet.
Control Valve Features
|Model||Maximum Service Flow (gpm)||Tank Size (inches)||Minimum Backwash Rate (gpm)|
|UF844-XTR2||12||8 x 44||7.2|
Professional Plumbing Support recommended for Installation
Water pressure can cause leaks and damage the surrounding building or fixture if not properly installed. User mustcheck all fittings for tightness. WECO assumes no responsibility for water damage due to leaks.