WECO MX-350ALK Commercial RO Water Purifier - 350 Gallons Per Day
& FREE SHIPPING
- Pump-less high flow reverse osmosis drinking water purification system for residential and light commercial applications.
- AXEON® TF-3012-500 reverse osmosis membrane removes up to 98% of water contaminants like nitrate, TDS, fluoride, lead, sodium and mercury.
- Sediment and compressed carbon block pre-filtration removes tiny particles like rust, silt, taste and odor-causing chemicals like chlorine, chloramine and rotten-egg odors.
- pH neutralization filter naturally balances pH by adding calcium minerals.
- Commercial digital in-line dual TDS monitor, 0-9990 ppm range, +/- 2% readout accuracy, measures filtered & unfiltered water quality.
- 14 Gallon pressurized storage tank and brushed nickel designer faucet included.
- Produces 350 Gallons per day at 70 PSI water pressure. Max TDS 250 ppm.
WECO MX Series light commercial reverse osmosis filter uses five stages of water filtration to create pure drinking water, ideal for residential use, medical offices, laboratories, schools, aquariums and hydroponic growing operations. The process starts by removing tiny particles like rust, silt and insect parts. This protects your family and prevents the filtration systems from clogging. Next, the water flows through a 0.5 micron activated carbon block cartridges. Compressed carbon block filter removes taste and odor-causing chemicals like chlorine, chloramine and rotten-egg odors. Chlorine disinfection process can create cancer-causing byproducts in the water. These carcinogens, called THMs, are removed by the carbon filters. The carbon cartridges also remove organic contaminants like herbicides, insecticides and industrial chemicals that seep into groundwater. The next step involves the reverse osmosis (RO) process. Here water is “squeezed” through a special membrane. Heavy metals, like lead and mercury, are removed while purified water passes through. The RO process also removes salts, fluoride, radon and benzene. Next, a granular activated in-line post-filter polishes the water to crystal clear perfection and makes refreshing water the whole family will enjoy. An inline alkaline cartridge neautalizes pH by adding healthy calcium minerals. MX filtration system is pre-assembled can be installed with simple hand tools. We recommend installation by a licensed plumber to insure adherence to all local codes.