WECO MX-SET5 Complete Replacement Filer Set for MX-350ALK RO System
& FREE SHIPPING
- 5 micron 4½" x 10" sediment filter cartridge removes sand, grit, precipitated mineral particles, insoluble iron oxide and other debris.
- 0.5 micron 4½" x 10" carbon block filter cartridges strips out pesticides, industrial chemicals, gasoline and volatile organic compounds (VOCs), adsorbs chlorine & chloramine disinfectants, which are responsible for offensive tastes and odor problems in drinking water.
- AXEON® TF-3012-500 reverse osmosis membrane removes up to 98% of water contaminants like nitrate, TDS, fluoride, lead, sodium and mercury.
- pH neutralization filter naturally balances pH by adding calcium minerals.
- Inline granular activated carbon filter polishes the water to crystal clear perfection and makes refreshing water the whole family will enjoy
- Complete replacement kit for MX-350ALK
WECO MX Series light commercial reverse osmosis filter uses five stages of water filtration to create pure drinking water, ideal for residential use, medical offices, laboratories, schools, aquariums and hydroponic growing operations. The process starts by removing tiny particles like rust, silt and insect parts. This protects your family and prevents the filtration systems from clogging. Next, the water flows through a 0.5 micron activated carbon block cartridges. Compressed carbon block filter removes taste and odor-causing chemicals like chlorine, chloramine and rotten-egg odors. Chlorine disinfection process can create cancer-causing byproducts in the water. These carcinogens, called THMs, are removed by the carbon filters. The carbon cartridges also remove organic contaminants like herbicides, insecticides and industrial chemicals that seep into groundwater. The next step involves the reverse osmosis (RO) process. Here water is “squeezed” through a special membrane. Heavy metals, like lead and mercury, are removed while purified water passes through. The RO process also removes salts, fluoride, radon and benzene. Next, a granular activated in-line post-filter polishes the water to crystal clear perfection and makes refreshing water the whole family will enjoy. An inline alkaline cartridge neautalizes pH by adding healthy calcium minerals.