WECO GYC-1400 Reverse Osmosis (RO) Pressure Booster Pump Kit (up to 50 GPD)
- Simple installation between the water supply and RO system. Quick connect/disconnect ¼" fittings.
- Correct low pressure problems or increase production of your existing reverse osmosis (RO) drinking water filter system and maintain proper water pressure for maximum pure water output.
- Works for up to 50 gallons per day (GPD) RO systems.
- Achieve higher TDS rejection (maximum contaminant reduction).
- Pressure gauge for real time boosted pressure readings.
- Pump, transformer, RO storage tank pressure sensor, complete wire harness, strainer and pressure stabilizer / particle filter with clear sump included.
WECO RO Pressure Booster Pump Kit
Well water supplies often suffer from low or inconsistent water pressure. Well pumps may not be able to maintain the proper water pressure (60 PSI) required for an RO filtration system. Even some municipal water systems have unsuitable water pressure. If you live in an apartment or high-rise building your water pressure can fluctuate as water use increases throughout the facility. This may cause your reverse osmosis filter system to stop working or work very poorly. If the water pressure is below 30 PSI, the RO system will divert more water to drain than is necessary. The water purity of the filtered water can also decline because the reverse osmosis membrane cannot function properly.The WECO GYC Booster Pump Kit can be used to correct a low-pressure condition or replace a broken booster pump. The WECO Booster Pump Kit uses a safe low-voltage transformer to provide electric power to the pump. The booster pump increases the incoming water pressure to the ideal 60 PSI or higher (40 PSI at the tank). This water pressure level maximizes the number of gallons produced per day while minimizing the amount of wastewater sent to the drain. The GYC Booster Pump kit is designed in the United States and manufactured with high-quality components that will provide years of trouble-free service.
Easy Plumbing & Wiring Diagram
Materials of Construction
|Models||Total Capacity||Pump Dimensions (in)||Filter Sump Dimensions (in)||Connector Size||Color|
|GYC-1400||50||189||3.68 x 3.18 x 7.28||3.5 x 3.5 x 12||¼" MNPT||Black Pump/Clear Filter Sump||GYC-3800||100||379||4 x 3.18 x 8.18||3.5 x 3.5 x 12||⅜" MNPT||Black Pump/Clear Filter Sump|