Enpress Blue Filtration Series High Capacity Cartridge - 2” High Flow Pleated 5 Micron - Carbon Block Core
- Ideal for Residential, Food Service, Commercial and Industrial applications.
- Effective at reducing unwanted bad taste and odor, along with chlorine taste and odor from potable drinking water.
- Ideal as polishing or pre-filters in applications requiring fine filtration and high capacity.
- High Porosity / Exceptionally low pressure drop.
- High dirt holding capacity.
- Excellent contaminant reduction.
- 2” High Flow Pleated 5 Micron - Carbon Block Core
- Service flow ≈15 GPM. Peak flow ≈15 GPM. Capacity <150,000 Gallons.
The Blue Filtration Series incorporates surface modified carbon block filter technology that is highly effective reducing bad taste, odor, and the reduction of chlorine and chloramines from potable drinking water. The filters are made using high performance coconut shell carbon, which has more micropores compared to other types of carbon. Coupled with a unique binder system, these carbon block filters deliver a product with superior adsorption capacity and kinetic dynamics. The unique high capacity filters provide cost effective water filtration solutions in a size and configuration that offer easeof-use, extended service life and high capacity, with a low pressure loss.
All components and materials are made with FDA approved materials, and Manufactured from NSF 61 Certified Coconut Shell carbon, and are California Prop 65 Compliant. Each filter comes with a unique handle designed top cap for lightweight and easy removal, a bag for proper disposal, and a double o-ring bottom connection into the Cartridge Tank® plumbing adapter for the 2½” assembly and full 1¼” PVC glue socket flow rate connections.