WECO CL-101 Residential and Commercial Chlorine Filter for Drinking Water Purification
- Dual quick change carbon block filters for chlorine taste and odor reduction.
- Provides ½ gallons a minute refreshing purified water at all faucets, refrigerators, ice makers and beverage dispensers downstream.
- Service life: 2,500 Gallons (1 year maximum).
- Twist Tap in-head valve system, which automatically turns the supply water off when the body is disconnected from the head. Quick connect fittings. No tools. No drips. No hassles.
- Eliminates taste and odor problems caused by chlorine and chlorine dioxide water treatment chemicals.
- Safeguards you, your family and pets from harmful chlorine disinfectants, industrial leaks, hydrogen sulfide gases and particulate matter that contaminate well and municipal water supplies.
The WECO CL-101 water filter is designed for residential and commercial filtration applications. The dual activated carbon filter cartridges removes insoluble sediment particles down to 10 microns, protecting the carbon from clogging. The carbon cartridge’s microscopic pore structure adsorbs chlorine disinfectants, which are responsible for offensive tastes and odor problems in drinking water. Chlorine disinfection leaves cancer-causing organic byproducts, called trihalomethanes (THMs), in the water.The activated carbon block filter removes carcinogenic THMs from tap water, protecting your family and pets. Naturally occurring organics (geosmin and 2-methylisoborneol) cause earthy odors and are removed by the WECO filter system. The filter system also strips out pesticides, industrial chemicals, gasoline and volatile organic compounds (VOCs). The WECO CL-101 carbon filter is ideal for drinking water filtration, delivering fresh, great-tasting, chlorine-free water to every faucet downstream. The filter is also recommended for restaurants, coffee shops and health clubs where customers demand healthy taste and odor-free drinking water.