Omnipure Q5621 Quick Change 10 Micron Carbon Block Filter Cartridge
- Capacity: 2,500 Gallons Chlorine Removal
- Flow Rate: 0.50 GPM (1.9 LPM)
- Maximum Pressure: 125 PSIG
- Temperature: 35-100o F (2-38o C)
Note flow direction of filter.
- Flush new cartridge with 5 gallons of water prior to use and check for leaks. If leaks occur, check tightness of tubing and fittings. If leaks persist, discontinue use and call your supporting dealer.
- Replace cartridge when rated capacity (2,500 gallons chlorine removal) is reached, or when flow becomes too slow.
- Install in compliance with state and local laws and regulations.