WECO T-BONE-5000 Commercial Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System for High Rejection of Boron & Other Water Contaminants - Made in U.S.A.
& FREE SHIPPING
- High Boron Reduction.
- High flow catalytic activated carbon backwash filter for well water organics and/or city water chlorine/chlorine removal.
- 5000+ Gallons per day production with 99.4% nominal salt rejection, low energy boron reduction membranes, @ 77°F / 25°C, 15% recovery and 150 PSI operating pressure.
- Dual TDS monitoring, large liquid filled pressure gauges, product and waste flow meters.
- Includes solenoid, multi stage pump, pressure switch for bladder tank and 110V anti-scalant outlet.
- Ideal for vineyards, hydroponics, greenhouses, irrigation systems and drinking water applications that require high reduction of boron, arsenic, nitrate, chromium 6, lead and other water contaminants.
- Pre-treatment may be needed to prolong filter and membrane life. Post treatment may be needed for pH adjustment and drinking water applications. Consult us with your water analysis.
- System made to order and may not be changed, cancelled or returned. 3+ weeks lead time needed.
The WECO Backwashing filter with catalytic granular activated carbon (GAC) plus a KDF-85 Media Guard is a high-performance Point-Of-Entry (POE) filter designed to remove rotten egg odors caused by hydrogen sulfide from water supplies. Ferrous iron along with potentially harmful metals such as zinc, cadmium and copper are oxidized and rendered non-reactive by catalytic reactions.
Incoming water first passes through the Media Guard with KDF-85. Media Guard is an insert device loaded with KDF-85. The device fits inside a regular backwashing filter through which the water passes before contacting the high-porosity activated carbon contained in the filter tank. This prolongs the life of the activated carbon and increases the efficiency of the filtration system. The KDF-85 catalytic media consists of high purity copper-zinc granules that use redox (the exchange of electrons) remove hydrogen sulfide, heavy metals, chlorine and control microorganisms in potable water without the use of chemicals. Residual chlorine disinfectants then react with the tank of catalytic GAC, converting chlorine to harmless chloride.
This system also removes natural and synthetic organic compounds that cause musty odors and tastes. Carcinogenic industrial chemicals like solvents, MTBE from leaking fuel tanks and other health hazards are absorbed by the activated carbon.
REVERSE OSMOSIS WATER PURIFICATION
WECO T-BONE commercial reverse osmosis filter uses two stages of water filtration to create purified water, ideal for vineyards, greenhouses, irrigation, medical offices, laboratories, aquariums and hydroponic growing operations. The process starts by removing tiny particles like rust, silt, and insect parts. This protects your family and prevents the membranes from clogging. The next step involves the reverse osmosis (RO) process. Here water is “squeezed” through a special low energy high rejection membrane. Heavy metals, like lead and mercury, are removed while purified water passes through. The RO process also removes salts, boron, fluoride, radon, and benzene. Automatic electric booster pumps with pressure sensors keep the system operating in optimal condition. T-BONE filtration system is pre-assembled and ships tvia LTL freight. We recommend installation by a licensed plumber to ensure adherence to all local codes. Routine replacement of the filter cartridges and membranes recommended to maintain filter performance. Membrane life heavily depends on water hardness, silica, TDS, iron, turbidity in water.
Accessories are Available
* Additional options and upgrades available
|Models||Flow Rating (GPD)||Membrane Size||Membrane Quantity||RO Dimensions (In)||Carbon Filter Dimensions (In)||Combined Weight (lbs.)||Voltage|
|T-BONE-5000||5000+||4040 HP||3||30W x 30D x 56H||16W x 16D x 72H||500||220 V / 60 Hz|