WECO Undersink Water Filter System for Sediment Reduction
- Pentek R30-478 sediment filter cartridge protects residential municipal water supplies from sediment contamination at point of use.
- The sediment cartridge removes sand, grit, precipitated mineral particles, insoluble iron oxide and other debris down to 30 microns.
- EZ RO Adapter makes it easy to add a filtration outlet to any supply stop. Works with both 1/2" and 3/8" fittings.
- Clear Housing allows you to see the level of sediment buildup as the water flows radially though the cartridge.
- No waste water unlike reverse osmosis systems.
- Brushed Nickel designer drinking water faucet included.
The WECO sediment filter is designed for Point Of Use (POU) residential filtration applications. The rugged reinforced polypropylene housing holds a 5-inch pleated polyester filter cartridge. The polyester filter cartridge is a premium sediment filter used in ultra-pure filtration applications. The sediment cartridge removes sand, grit, precipitated mineral particles, insoluble iron oxide and other debris down to 30 microns. The sediment filter housing has 1/4” ez connect fittings that support high flow rates. The WECO UC30MSED sediment filter is the ideal solution for removing harmful sediment from residential municipal water supplies.