VIQUA PRO30 NSF Class A Validated 30 GPM UV Water Disinfection System
- Flexibility to connect to either 1¼” MNPT or 1” FNPT.
- LightWise Technology allows the controller to reduce lamp power during periods of no water flow. By adjusting the lamp power, water temperature is maintained below 40˚C (104˚F), the rate of sleeve fouling is consequently reduced by as much as 60%, resulting in estimated energy savings of 30%.
- The CoolTouch Fan significantly reduces water temperature and does not waste any water.
- For the sleeve bolts a quartertwist to the positive stop and you’re done.
- No tools, no risk of over-tightening.
- Like a standard plug - no more grounding wires!
- The optional plug-and-play solenoid valve stops water flow in the event that water treatment is compromised.
- Assembly is simplified by the use of an integral flow restrictor.
- Lower maintenance (Up to 60% less maintenance).
- Decrease conditions that contribute to fouling and corresponding maintenance.
- Increase time period between required maintenance.
PRO10 - Pro UV Filter System w/ LightWise Tech
Validated with NSF 55 Class A, the PRO 10 offers outstanding UV disinfection performance for commercial applications. Rated for flow rates up to 10 gpm (38 lpm) at 40 mJ/cm².
LightWise Lamp Dimming Technology: Dims the lamp under no flow conditions.
LightWise Lamp Dimming Technology
Water Quality Parameters
Accessories are Available
* Optional Accessories: COMMcenter – Displays UV dose, alarm history, lamp hours and other performance parameters.
|Models||Flow Rate (GPM)||In/Out||System Dimensions||System Weight||Replacement Lamp/Sleeve Kit||Replacement Lamp||Replacement Sleeve||Replacement Sensor||Certification|
|PRO10||10||1¼” MNPT or 1” FNPT||22″ x 4″ (54 cm x 10 cm)||25 lbs (11.3 kg)||602850-101||602854||602974||650580||NSF 55-A|
|PRO20||20||1¼” MNPT or 1” FNPT||31″ x 4″ (78 cm x 10 cm)||28 lbs (12.7 kg)||602850-102||602855||602975||650580||NSF 55-A|
|PRO30||30||1¼” MNPT or 1” FNPT||41″ x 4″ (103 cm x 10 cm)||31 lbs (14 kg)||602850-103||602856||602976||650580||NSF 55-A|