WECO KPNF-200 Undersink Nanofiltration System with Pump for Drinking Water Purification - up to 200 Gallons Per Day
& FREE SHIPPING
- High performance nanofiltration drinking water purifier system for residential and light commercial applications. Comes with a larger 6 gallon (3.6 gallon usable capacity) pressure tank and brushed nickel faucet.
- Sediment and compressed carbon block pre-filtration removes tiny particles like rust, silt, taste and odor-causing chemicals like chlorine, chloramine and rotten-egg odors.
- High-efficiency AXEON® NF4 – Series Thin Film Composite nanofilter membrane removes 80-90% of water contaminants like nitrate, TDS, fluoride, lead, sodium and mercury.
- Ideal for residential drinking water purification, medical offices, laboratories and schools. Nanofiltration system and tank is slightly wider than most standard undersink 5 stage filter systems. Please make sure you have enough space to install the system and tank before ordering.
- Stainless steel membrane housing and three chamber positive displacement booster pump for high contaminant rejection and good water pressure.
- Produces up to 200 gallons per day.
WECO NANOFILTRATION SYSTEM FOR WATER PURIFICATION
WECO KPNF residential / light commercial nano filter uses five stages of water filtration to create pure drinking water, ideal for residential use, medical offices, laboratories, schools, aquariums and hydroponic growing operations.
The process starts by removing tiny particles like rust, silt and insect parts. This protects your family and prevents the filtration systems from clogging. Next, the water flows through a 5-micron/0.5 micron activated carbon block cartridges. These compressed carbon block filters remove taste and odor-causing chemicals like chlorine, chloramine and rotten-egg odors.
Chlorine disinfection process can create cancer-causing byproducts in the water. These carcinogens, called THMs, are removed by the carbon filters. The carbon cartridges also remove organic contaminants like herbicides, insecticides and industrial chemicals that seep into groundwater.
The next step involves the nanofiltration (NF) process. Here water is “squeezed” through a special membrane. Heavy metals, like lead and mercury, are removed while purified water passes through. The NF process also removes salts, fluoride, radon and benzene. The low energy filter system makes refreshing water the whole family will enjoy. Auto shutoff valve and drain flow restrictors allows precise flow control minimizing waste water.
Post carbon filter removes gasses and polishes water to crystal clear perfection.
KPNF filtration system is pre-assembled can be installed with simple hand tools. We recommend installation by a licensed plumber to insure adherence to all local codes.
Options & Upgrades
Accessories are Available
* Additional options and upgrades available
|Models||Capacity (GPD)||Membrane||Stabilized Salt Rejection (%)||System Dimensions (in)||Tank Dimensions (in)||Weight (lbs)|
|KPNF-200||200||NF4-2514||80 - 90||21H x 20W x 9D||17H x 12W x 12D||51|