WECO ELCON-24-14 Booster Pump Conversion Kit for Reverse Osmosis Water Filters - 1/4" Fittings
- Correct low pressure problems, increase TDS rejection and increase production of your existing reverse osmosis water filter system and maintain proper water pressure for maximum purified water output.
- High pressure sensor turns off pump when the RO water storage tank is full (~40 psi).
- Low pressure sensor shuts down the pump when the water supply is turned off.
- Includes pump, transformer, solenoid, pressure switches, fittings.
- Pump rated up to 50 gallons per day. 1/4" quick connect fittings
Well water supplies often suffer from low or inconsistent water pressure. Well pumps may not be able to maintain the proper water pressure required for an RO filtration system. Even some municipal water systems have unsuitable water pressure. If you live in an apartment or high-rise building your water pressure can fluctuate as water use increases throughout the facility. This may cause your reverse osmosis filter system to stop working or work very poorly. If the water pressure is below 30 PSI, the RO system will divert more water to drain than is necessary. The water purity of the filtered water can also decline because the reverse osmosis membrane cannot function properly.
The WECO ELCON-24 Booster Pump can be used to correct a low-pressure condition or replace a broken booster pump. The booster pump is a direct fit replacement for WECO reverse osmosis filters. The WECO Booster Pump uses a safe 24-volt low-voltage transformer to provide electric power to the pump. The booster pump increases the incoming water pressure. This water pressure level maximizes the number of gallons produced per day while minimizing the amount of wastewater sent to the drain. The ELCON-24 Booster Pump kit is designed in the United States and manufactured with high-quality components that will provide years of trouble-free service.
We advise installation by a licensed plumber and ensuring adherence to all local codes.