WECO Auto Shut-Off Valve 3/8" Quick Connect (White)
1 Review Add Your Review
- Operating Pressure: 30-100 PSI
- Maximum Temperature: 120 °F (50 °C)
- Automatic Shutoff Valves are a key component in residential and light commercial reverse osmosis systems. Shuts off the inlet water when the tank pressure reaches ~60% of incoming line pressure.
- WECO uses 3/8" ASV valves in HydroSense, ULE and Aqua-Titan RO systems as well as NF series nanofiltration systems.
- Available in white with quick connect fittings.
Automatic Shutoff Valve for RO Systems
No question found!