AXEON XP15 – 30 Chemical Injection System
- Applications include water chlorination (use with retention tank), reverse osmosis membrane antiscalant injection and antifoulant injection.
- Reliable Metering Performance
- Mixed Fluid Capable, Inherently Degassing
- Extended Tube Life
- Rugged, Sealed Gear Train
- Easy Tube Change Out
- Self Priming
- Chemical Resistant Materials
- Simple Installation, 110 V
- Heavy Duty 30 Gallon Tank Compatible with Acids, Caustics and Most Water Treatment Chemicals
AXEON XP15 – 30 CHEMICAL INJECTION SYSTEM
AXEON Chemical Injection Systems offer a wide range of capacities to meet various chemical treatment applications. Each system is composed of a chemical pump and polyethylene chemical tank, along with the necessary hoses and fittings for the pump.
AXEON Chemical Injection Systems have been designed to the highest industry standards and are available in capacities from 4 to 30 GPD. These systems feature quality components, which allows for easy maintenance and servicing.
AXEON Chemical Injection Systems feature Pulsafeeder Chem–Tech™ Series XP pumps with peristaltic technology that delivers worry–free dosing in a modern design. Each component of the Series XP is designed and manufactured for optimum reliability and durability for real performance.
Accessories are Available
* Additional options and upgrades available
|Models||Flow Rating (GPD)||Tank Size (Gallons)||Tube Size||Speed (rpm)||Voltage|
|XP15 – 30||15||30||3||30||110|