ST-RO50 Quick Twist Encapsulated Membrane Cartridge for Contaminant Reduction in Water
Be the first to review this product
- Thin Film Composite (TFC) reverse osmosis membrane removes up to 99% of water contaminants like cadmium, lead, nitrate, fluoride and mercury.
- Compatible with WECO GMQ-50X and CRO5075 reverse osmosis water filter systems.
- ST-RO50 Membrane removes heavy metals, waterborne microorganisms and harmful organic contaminants.
- This TFC RO Membrane filter removes water contaminants such as heavy metals, waterborne microorganisms and harmful organic chemicals.
- maximum Temperature: 45 °C
- Maximum Pressure: 60 PSI
- For drinking water applications only. Do not use where the water is microbiologically unsafe or unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
- It is essential that operation, maintenance and filter replacement requirements be carried out as scheduled so that the product can perform well as advertised.
No question found!