High Flow Reverse Osmosis Booster Pump with Transformer : 110VAC-24VDC ; Hydrosense Replacement Pump
- Open FLow: 2.3LPM Voltage 24 VDC.
- 110VAC -24VDC 1.2A Transformer included (Model # JK-12412).
- Quick connect fittings. 2x 3/8" Stem elbows included.
- Maximum outlet pressure: 125 PSI.
- Do not use with flamable liquids.
- Replacement pump for WECO HydroSense light commercial reverse osmosis water filtration systems.
Reverse osmosis booster pump for residential applications. 110VAC -24VDC 1.2A Transformer included (Model # JK-12412).
Well water supplies often suffer from low or inconsistent water pressure. Well pumps may not be able to maintain the proper water pressure (40 PSI) required for an RO filtration system. Even some municipal water systems have unsuitable water pressure. If you live in an apartment or high-rise building your water pressure can fluctuate as water use increases throughout the facility. This may cause your reverse osmosis filter system to stop working or work very poorly. If the water pressure is below 30 PSI, the RO system will divert more water to drain than is necessary. The water purity of the filtered water can also decline because the reverse osmosis membrane cannot function properly.