Metpure MV2-RB Water Purification System
- Tankless and drainless water filtration system.
- Highest quality and easiest to install, operate, and maintain.
- 2 stage quick twist filters.
- Patented Cartridge Attachment Manifold (CAM).
- Include modern style 100% lead-free RO faucet.
- NSF certified components, including fittings and tubings.
This simple two stage water filtration unit is designed for people looking to buy a system that retains traces of minerals, no storage tank, and since it does not require a drain like a typical reverse osmosis (RO) system, it produces zero drain. Its two stage filters can remove many impurities like rust, sand, dirt, chlorine, pesticides, benzene, radon, and bad odor from the water, whilst maintaining some minerals in the process. All our Metpure Versatile systems are low in profile and takes up little space versus a traditional slimline system, moreover, the system can be easily installed, operated, and maintained. Changing the quick twist filters on this system is a no brainer (if you can turn a screw, you can change filters).
This dual filter system is a great way to enjoy great tasting filtered water with traces of minerals without the guilt of having to waste drained water.
Stage 1: Polypropylene Sediment (R-RED) – Removes large particles such as sediment, sand, silt, dirt, and rust (Lifespan: 6 months).
Stage 2: Post-GAC (B-Blue) – The final stage of the system consists of granulated coconut shell carbon which acts as a taste and odor reduction before the water reaches your glass. Its polishing and taste refinement properties will make sure your glass of water is always filled with refreshing, crisp, and invigorating taste.
– 2-stage system body with Cartridge Attachment Manifolds (CAM).
– 2 quick-change filters.
– Complete installation accessories: NSF certified color-coded tubings and quick connect fittings, and universal shut-off valve adapter.
– NSF certified modern style RO faucet with faucet wrench included.
– Installation manual with scannable QR codes that will walk you through the entire installation steps in detail.
– 1-year limited manufacturer’s warranty.
Accessories (Sold Separately):
– Item # ROFKIT (Fridge kit)- allows connection to existing refrigerator equipped with ice and water dispenser.
– Item # PT-PR60QC2 (water pressure regulator) – allows feed water pressure to be regulated to a safe range in order to protect the system from bursting or cracking.
– Item # LD-2 – Mechanical water leak detector with cellulose sponge that shuts off water when leak is detected in order to prevent costly damages by catastrophic leak.
– Item # PT-LDS – leak detector cellulose pads (2 pack).
– Find matching RO faucet finishes and styles.
– Operating temperature range: 39°F (4° C) – 100°F (38° C).
– Operating pressure range: 15 PSI (0.10 MPa) – 80 PSI (0.55 Mpa).
– Chlorine in water supply: <2.0ppm³ maximum allowed with carbon block pre-filter.
– 2 stage system: 12.75″ height x 5.5″ bracket width x 4″ deep.
– 14.25 L x 11 W x 7.5 H
– 5.8 lb