PureT 10 micron 20" x 2.5" Coconut Shell Activated Carbon Block Filter
- Efficient and effective for removing volatile organic carbon compounds, insectisides, pesticides, and industrial solvents.*
- Outstanding chlorine, taste and odor reduction.*
- Great dirt holding capacity.
- No channeling, fluidizing or bypassing problems associated with granular activated carbon (GAC) filters.
- Independently NSF 42 certified.
- Fits any standard slimline 20" housing (2½" x 20").
- Standard stage 2 replacement cartridge for IMPT-RO light commercial reverse osmosis water purification systems.
*Performance tested and verified by independant laboratories.