AXEON® HF4-4040 Reverse Osmosis Membrane Element (2500 GPD)
- 2500 Gallons per day at 100 PSI applied pressure and 77°F water temperature
- 98.5% Nominal Salt Rejection
- Dimensions: 4" x 40"
- Extra Low Energy with High Flow Capacities
- Improved RO System Performance
- Superior Quality and Cost Savings
- Individually Inspected, Qualified and Vacuum Tested
AXEON HF4 – Series Membrane Elements are one of the industry’s most reliable and highest performing reverse osmosis membrane elements. AXEON HF4 – Series Membrane Elements are available in all standard commercial sizes and feature a protective ABS shell. Advanced membrane technology and manufacturing processes ensure high quality and performance. All elements are shipped dry for an indefinite shelf life, easier handling, and a lighter shipping weight. AXEON HF4 – Series Membrane Elements are 100% vacuum integrity tested and may also be ordered as individually wet tested.
No question found!