Polaris Scientific GLHO90PP Germicidal UV Lamp
- High output germicidal lamps inactivate chlorineresistant parasites such as Cryptosporidium, Giardia, harmful bacteria like E.Coli, and viruses not visible to the naked eye.
- Specially designed, patented HO lamps provide consistent and reliable ultraviolet output over the entire life of the lamp (9000 hours) to ensure continuous purification.
- Replacement UV lamp for Polaris Scientific UVA-946HO Commercial High Output UV Disinfection System
Polaris Scientific Ultraviolet systems provide a sleek, compact design and economical ultraviolet water treatment for low flow and medium flow applications such as: light commercial reverse osmosis systems, water vending machines, food industry, laboratory, medical facility water, pharmaceutical, cosmetic processes, final electronic component rinsing and recirculation loops to name a few.
- No need to handle toxic or corrosive chemicals or by-products
- Microbiologically free water without the use of potentially dangerous chemicals
- UV imparts no change in taste, odor, pH or conductivity
- No trihalomethanes (THM's) formation
- Fast and simple installation with three connection (two water and one electrical).
- Maintenance involves annual lamp replacement (provided water quality parameters are met).
- Automatic unattended and user friendly operation.
- Compact units with 304 stainless steel reactor chamber, polished for laboratory and medical use, require minimum space.
- Microorganisms are inactivated within seconds; eliminates the need for long retention times or retention tanks.
- Counter / Timer
- Visual Warning - “Power-On" LED
- Audible Lamp Failure Alarm
- Lamp Replacement Alarm
- No moving parts to wear out of break.
- Lower capital investment when compared to chlorine or ozone system.
|Flow Rate @ 95% UVT
POLARIS STANDARD (30 MJ/CM2)
|Port size I/O||Water
|UVA-418HO||18 gpm (70 lpm)||9,000||48W||110V/220V||LED||1||3/4" FNPT / 1" MNPT||STAINLESS 304|
|UVA-630HO||30 gpm (113 lpm)||9,000||58W||110V/220V||LED||1||3/4" FNPT / 1" MNPT||STAINLESS 304|
|UVA-946HO||46 gpm (175 lpm)||9,000||90W||110V/220V||LED||1||1.5" MNPT||STAINLESS 304|
|Maximum Concentration Levels|
|Iron||< 0.3 ppm (0.3 mg/L)|
|Hardness||< 7 gpg (120 mg/L)|
|Turbidity||< 1 NTU|
|Manganese||< 0.05 PPM (0.05 mg/L)|
|Tannins||< 0.1 ppm (0.1 mg/L)|
|UV Transmittance||> 75%|
Effectively treating water with higher concentration levels than listed above can be accomplished with WECO reverse osmosis, katalox light and/or cation softening upstream of UV. Chat with us to discuss options.
Note: UV should be the final piece of treatment equipment before the faucet.
|Parts & Accessories|
|Additional Accessories Specific to your UV System|
|UVA-418HO||GLHO48PP||QS48HO||HOB-4890||UV-NUT-1 / UV-NUT-2||UV-32 SPRING||UV-WASHER||UV-SEAL||UV-PLUG||CLP-35UV|
|UVA-630HO||GLHO58PP||QS58HO||HOB-4890||UV-NUT-1 / UV-NUT-2||UV-32 SPRING||UV-WASHER||UV-SEAL||UV-PLUG||CLP-35UV|
|UVA-946HO||GLHO90PP||QS90HO||HOB-4890||UV-NUT-1 / UV-NUT-2||UV-39 SPRING||UV-WASHER||UV-SEAL||UV-PLUG||CLP-35UV|
- Limited 5-year warranty on stainless steel housing
- Limited 1-year warranty on electronics
P.O. Box 2235
Chino Hills, CA 91709 USA