High Capacity Specialty Filter Cartridge - Bone Char for Fluoride and Chlorine Reduction
- For use with ENP-CT-100BP high capacity filter tank system.
- 0.5 cuft media bottle Polyethylene construction.
- Vortech® distributor plate.
- Locking or Removable top cap.
- Rings on bottom of bottle.
- Double Buna-N O-ring seals.
- Mid-Vortech® distributor plate option.
- Extended service life and high capacity contaminant removal.
- High chemical resistance Low pressure drop=high flow.
- Up-flow or down-flow service and full utilization of the media bed.
- Ease of handling Ensures no bypass of contaminants and high chemical compatibility.
- Separation of multi-media configurations.
- Ideal for Residential, Food/Beverage Service, Rental Fleets, Commercial and Industrial Applications.
- Effective at Fluoride and Chlorine reduction.
- Rec. Flow ≈2 GPM.
The White Filtration Series is a unique and high capacity granular media bottle that allows incorporation of multiple media options and solutions to be used with the series. This filter series is a 0.5 ft3 empty bottle for filling of granular filtration media. This ONE - Water Filtration Simplified™ filter series is ideal for a wide range of Residential, Food Service, Commercial, and Industrial applications, and can be used for multiple applications from Service DI, POE for city or well-water installations, Rental Programs, Exchange systems, high-purity pre- or post-filtration applications, etc…the options, configurations, and solutions are endless.
The design also incorporates the patented Vortech® full distributor plate technology, providing uniform distribution and utilization of the media bed along with maximum efficiencies and service flow rates, giving system design maximum flexibility whether installed in up-flow or down-flow service. A removable Top Cap has a locking feature that can be used for limiting access to the internal medias by the end-user, and special Rings on the bottom of the bottle allow for ease of hanging of the cartridge for easy change-out of medias.
The White Series is also available in a Mid-Vortech® configuration that splits the cartridge chambers equally, to 0.25 ft3 per chamber, for separation and use of different medias of which increases the efficiency and usage of the media bed.