MICROZONE CD550 Ozone Generator for Water Disinfection
- Powerful, safe oxidation and disinfection for well water without adding chlorine or bleach.
- Reduces or eliminates chemical use.
- Produced on-site (no storage, mixing or handling of chemicals).
- Protects the environment - ozone reduces waste water pollutants.
- Compact. Main power indicator. Low power consumption. No air preparation required.
MICROZONE Corona Discharge (CD) Ozone Generator for Water Disinfection
ClearWater Tech’s Microzone Series utilizes corona discharge technology to provide superior ozone performance in a compact size. The CD325 and CD550 ozone generators deliver tremendous value with minimal complexity and cost. Ozone deactivates viruses, bacteria and other microbiological contaminants in water while oxidizing iron, sulfur and manganese, making them filter-able as sediment. Remove high concentrations of iron in water by using a WECO™ Katalox Light backwashing filter downstream of the ozone generator.
The Microzone Series are wall-mounted, making them easy to install, maintain, and operate in a wide range of environments.
Water Purification Applications
Accessories are Available
* Additional options and upgrades available
|Models||System Capacity||Concentration||Vacuum(-5 in. Hg.) Pressure (5 PSI)||120V/60 Hz. amps||Dimensions L x W x H (in)||Shipping Weight (lbs)|
|Grams Per Hour||@ SCFH||by weight||@ rated SCFH|
|Microzone CD325||0.325||@ 6.0||.30||V/P||0.25||7.5 x 10 x 3.7||3|
|Microzone CD550||0.550||@ 6.0||.30||V/P||0.30||7.5 x 10 x 3.7||4|