BevGuard® BGP-1200S Beverage Dispenser Replacement Water Filter Cartridge
- Four times the scale reduction capacity compared to most other brands.
- No activation required.
- Three O-ring design provides a water tight seal.
- Economical alternative to expensive filter substitutes.
- Patented Scale control to ensure proper beverage equipment performance.
- Delivers clean, clear water that looks and tastes great.
- Reduces sand, silt, sediment, rust, chlorine taste and odor from your drinking water.
- Designed to provide up to 8,000 gallons of life.
- Does not remove minerals which may be beneficial to health.
- Patent US D704,554
- Compatible with Everpure* 2CB5-K, 2CB5-S, 4C, 4K-Plus, AC, BH2, H-100, OCS2, OSC, OW 200L, OW2-PLUS, OW4-Plus
*Everpure® is a registered trademark of Everpure Inc. Northbrook, IL.
This BevGuard® brand filter contains a 0.5 micron compressed carbon block and polyphosphate scale inhibitor. The carbon block provides tremendous capacity to reduce impurities and sediment that may be present in your drinking water. The carbon block has millions of active sites on its surface and within the structure which can absorb impurities like a sponge, and can attract and hold other types of impurities to its surface like a magnet. Additionally, this filter can catalytically breakdown other impurities very similar to the way a catalytic converter works in your automobile. The scale inhibitor reduces the accumulation of minerals that lead to hard water spots from lime scale build up on equipment. These processes ensure that you are getting the cleanest and best tasting water possible.
This patented BevGuard® filter requires NO ACTIVATION, is economical and will provide you with months of protection in any beverage or food equipment application.
|Micron Rating||Dimensions||Operating Pressure||Operating Temperature||Flow Rate||Estimated Filter Life|
|0.5 micron||11 1/16" x 3 3/16" (28.3 cm x 8.1 cm)||25-125 psi (1.7-8.6 bar)||35-100°F (1.7°C - 38°C)||1.67 gpm (6.32 lpm)||8,000 gallons (30,000 liters)|