BevGuard® BGE-4200S Beverage Dispenser Replacement Water Filter Cartridge
- Commonly used in restaurants and coffee shops to purify soda fountain machine water and coffee dispenser water.
- NSF Certified for reduction of 99.99% of Cyst.
- Economical alternative to expensive filter substitutes.
- Delivers clean, clear water that looks and tastes great.
- Reduces Cyst, Sand, Silt, Sediment, Rust, Chlorine Taste and Odor that may be present in your drinking water.
- Designed to provide up to 40,000 gallons of life.
- Does not remove minerals which may be beneficial to health.
- Qty discounts available. Case qty 4.
- Compatible with Everpure* BW 4400, BW7 TOS, HCH-CTO, HFH
*Everpure® is a registered trademark of Everpure Inc. Northbrook, IL.
This BevGuard® brand water filter contains a polyphosphate scale inhibitor and a 0.5 Micron compressed coconut shell carbon block that is certified for the reduction of Cyst such as Cryptosporidium, Giardia and Entamoeba. This filter cartridge reduces the accumulation of minerals that lead to hard water spots from lime scale build up on equipment. The carbon block provides tremendous capacity to reduce impurities and sediment that may be present in your drinking water. The carbon block has millions of active sites on its surface and within the structure which can absorb impurities like a sponge, and can attract and hold other types of impurities to its surface like a magnet. Additionally, this filter can catalytically breakdown other impurities very similar to the way a catalytic converter works in your automobile. These processes ensure that you are getting the cleanest and best tasting water possible.
This economical filter will provide you with months of protection by reducing hard water build-up in any beverage or food equipment application
|Micron Rating||Dimensions||Operating Pressure||Operating Temperature||Flow Rate||Estimated Filter Life|
|0.5 Micron||21 1/2" x 3 3/16" (54.61 cm x 8.1 cm)||25-125 psi (1.7-8.6 bar)||35-100°F (1.7°C - 38°C)||2.9 gpm (10.98 lpm)||40,000 gallons (151,416 liters)|