BevGuard® BGE-4100S Beverage Dispenser Replacement Water Filter Cartridge
- NSF Certified.
- Economical alternative to expensive filter substitutes.
- Delivers clean, clear water that looks and tastes great.
- Reduces sand, silt, sediment, rust, chlorine taste and odor that may be present in your drinking water.
- Designed to provide up to 6 months of life.
- Does not remove minerals which may be benefcial to health.
- Compatible with Everpure* N/A
Used on Non-Carbonated Beverage Equipment
*Everpure® is a registered trademark of Everpure Inc. Northbrook, IL.
This BevGuard® brand water filter contains a polyphosphate scale inhibitor and a 10 Micron compressed coconut shell carbon block. The scale inhibitor reduces the accumulation of minerals that lead to hard water spots from lime scale build up on equipment. The carbon block provides tremendous capacity to reduce impurities and sediment that may be present in your drinking water. The carbon block has millions of active sites on its surface and within the structure which can absorb impurities like a sponge, and can attract and hold other types of impurities to its surface like a magnet. Additionally, this filter can catalytically breakdown other impurities very similar to the way a catalytic converter works in your automobile. These processes ensure that you are getting the cleanest and best tasting water possible.
This economical filter will provide you with months of protection by reducing hard water build-up in any beverage or food equipment application.
|Micron Rating||Dimensions||Operating Pressure||Operating Temperature||Flow Rate||Estimated Filter Life|
|10 micron||16 1/2" x 3 3/16" (41.90 cm x 8.1 cm)||25-125 psi (1.7-8.6 bar)||35-100°F (1.7°C - 38°C)||4 gpm (15.14 lpm)||6 months|