BevGuard® BGE-3100S Beverage Dispenser Replacement Water Filter Cartridge
Be the first to review this product
- Commonly used in restaurants and coffee shops to purify soda fountain machine water and coffee dispenser water.
- NSF Certified.
- Economical alternative to expensive filter substitutes.
- Delivers clean, clear water that looks and tastes great.
- Reduces sand, silt, sediment, and rust that may be present in your drinking water.
- Designed to provide up to 6 months of life.
- Does not remove minerals which may be beneficial to health.
- Qty discounts available. Case qty 4.
- Compatible with Everpure* BW 4400, BW7 TOS, HCH-CTO, HFH
*Everpure® is a registered trademark of Everpure Inc. Northbrook, IL.
This BevGuard® brand water filter contains a polyphosphate scale inhibitor and a graded density spun bonded polypropylene filtration cartridge. The scale inhibitor reduces the accumulation of minerals that lead to hard water spots from lime scale build up on equipment. The polypropylene block provides tremendous capacity to remove and/or reduce sediment that may be present in your drinking water. These processes ensure that you are getting the cleanest water possible.
This economical filter will provide you with months of protection by reducing hard water build-up in any beverage or food equipment application
|Micron Rating||Dimensions||Operating Pressure||Operating Temperature||Flow Rate||Estimated Filter Life|
|5 Micron||16 1/2" x 3 3/16" (41.90 cm x 8.1 cm)||25-125 psi (1.7-8.6 bar)||35-100°F (1.7°C - 38°C)||3 gpm (11.35 lpm)||6 months|
No question found!