Aquatrol Hydropneumatic Pressurized 32 GAL (120 L) Vertical Well Tank
- Aquatrol Hydropneumatic Pressurized Tanks are an ideal product for well applications and for applications where you want to minimize pump start-ups every time you use water.
- 1" NPT port, 32 Gal tank volume with 16 gallon maximum acceptance, 15" diameter x 44" height.
- When the pump fills the tank with water, the air above the diaphragm is compressed and the increased pressure inside the tank causes the pump to shut-off.
- Minimized pump starts and stops prevent motor damage due to excessive cycling of the pump, creates more consistent water pressure and provides savings through reduced energy use.
- Aquatrol Hydropneumatic Pressurized Tanks are constructed using high strength cold rolled carbon steel for added strength and painted with triple grade enamel making them extremely durable in outdoor applications.
- The tanks come with stainless steel 304 NPT connections, offer a heavy-duty butyl rubber diaphragm and provide you with the peace of mind of an FDA grade polypropylene liner.