Purolite® A300E Type II Strong Base Anion Resin Chloride form, Potable Water Grade - 1 cu.ft
- A300E is a polystyrene gel crosslinked with DVB (divinylbenzene) anion ion exchange resin.
- It is a Type II strong base resin supplied in the chloride form.
- This resin is highly selective for the removal of nitrate in municipal and well water supplies. It can also be used in sulfate removal, alkalinity removal, uranium removal and industrial demineralization applications.
- The A300E resin has been approved by the US Food and Drug Administration for drinking water/food treatment applications.
- The gel resin beads have a high removal capacity and efficient regeneration properties.
Polystyrenic Gel Type II Strong Base Anion Resin Chloride form, FDA 21 CFR 173.25, Potable Water Grade
TYPICAL PHYSICAL & CHEMICAL CHARACTERISTICS:
|Polymer Structure||Gel polystyrene crosslinked with divinylbenzene|
|Functional Group||Type II Quaternary Ammonium|
|Ionic Form||Cl form|
|Total Capacity||1.4 eq/L (30.6 Kgr/ft3) (Cl form)|
|Moisture Retention||40 - 45 % (Cl form)|
|Particle Size Range||300 - 1200 µm|
|< 300 µm (max.)||1 %|
|Uniformity Coefficient (max.)||1.7|
|Reversible Swelling, Cl → OH (max.)||10 %|
|Shipping Weight (approx.)||685 - 720 g/L (42.8 - 45.0 lb/ft3)|
|Temperature Limit||85 °C (185.0 °F) (Cl form)|
|Temperature Limit||35 °C (95.0 °F) (OH form)|