Brondell H2O+ Cypress Countertop Water Filter System
& FREE SHIPPING
- POWERFUL FILTRATION: three-stage patented Nanotrap technology delivers high quality filtration usually found only in more complex under-counter systems
- CONVENIENT FAUCET ATTACHMENT: easily attaches to your faucet without compromising power of filtration, fits most faucets with provided adapters
- INSPIRED DESIGN: elegant and slim profile countertop design with ergonomic push-button control for dispensing water
- INDEPENDENT LAB TESTED and CERTIFIED: by WQA (Water Quality Association) for NSF/ANSI Standards 42, 53, and 372
- EASY INSTALLATION: can be installed in under 10 minutes, filter replacement is quick and simple;Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system
- CONTINUOUS FILTERED WATER: water dispensed continuously at the push of a button without wastewater like complex RO systems
From the Manufacturer........
The H2O+ Cypress countertop water filtration system delivers the convenience of sleek design coupled with powerful triple-filtration technology, eliminating wastewater, storage tanks, and complex installation.
The three-stage Cypress water filtration system utilizes three separate advanced water filters, dramatically reducing industrial chemicals, pesticides, herbicides, turbidity, volatile organic compounds (VOCs), microorganisms, and bad tastes and odors. Reduce harmful chemicals like atrazine; chlorobenzene; trihalomethanes; methoxychlor; endrin; 2,4-D; benzine; DBCP and aesthetic chlorine from your tap water for a healthier home and family.
The H2O+ Cypress installs in under 10 minutes with the provided faucet diverter and fits 99% of home faucets. Alternatively, you can install the water connection under your sink with an available T-valve (sold separately). In about the same time and ease as changing a light bulb, you can have continuous refreshing filtered water at the push of a button, making this the fastest, easiest, and most elegant high-quality filtration system available.
Cypress H630 Water Filtration System Key Features
- Powerful three-stage filtration with patented Nanotrap technology
- Triple-filter system delivers high quality filtration usually found only in more complex under-counter systems
- Elegant slim profile countertop design
- Continuous filtered water
- Ergonomic push-button control for dispensing water
- Quick and easy filter replacement
- Fits 99% of standard kitchen faucets with provided adapters
- Standard DIY installation in less than 10 minutes
- One-year limited warranty
- Certified for NSF/ANSI Standards 42, 53, and 372
- Tested and certified by WQA (Water Quality Association)
The 3-stage H2O+ Cypress H630 water filtration system*:
Stage 1: COMPOSITE PLUS FILTER (HF-31):This two-step filter reduces particulate materials such as sand, rust, and fine particles from the water supply. This first filter also acts as a pre-filter protecting the 2 following filters. Recommended replacement every six months.
Stage 2: NANOTRAP FILTER (HF-32): This specialized, patented, and innovative nanotechnology filter is made with 100% USA-sourced materials (including nano alumina & cellulose fibers with a pore size of 2 microns that reduce turbidity, harmful waterborne microorganisms (including many bacteria and viruses), as well as numerous particulates. Recommended replacement is every 12 months.
Stage 3: CARBON BLOCK FILTER (HF-33): As the final stage in the filtration process, the carbon block filter further reduces particulates, bad tastes and odors, and water contaminants such as chlorine and volatile organic compounds (VOCs), improving the taste of the dispensed water. Recommended replacement is every six months.
Brondell H2O+ water filtration systems are all tested and certified by the Water Quality Association (WQA). Beware of non-certified manufacturer's filtration claims that have not been tested and approved by an authorized agency for water filtration products.
|Brondell's H630 Drinking Water System has been tested and certified by the WQA (Water Quality Association) to comply with NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53 for the reduction of the claims specified on the Performance Data Sheet and NSF/ANSI 372 for low lead compliance.*
*see performance data sheet for all WQA-certified claims
Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.