Enpress High Capacity Cartridge Tank Assembly with Bypass 1" MNPT Straight and Elbow Connectors
- 100% non-metallic.
- Patented no-tools necessary snap-ring design.
- Multiple filtration solutions Full 1" plumbing connection options.
- Large capacity filter configurations.
- Lightweight and cost effective housing with high chemical compatibility.
- Simple and easy change-out of cartridges.
- No Tools, Means NO TOOLS!
- Match the filtration solution with flow rate requirements.
- Extended service life, contaminant removal, and dirt holding capacity.
- Low pressure drop = high flow.
- Ideal for Residential, Food Service, Rental Fleets, Commercial and Industrial Applications Make-up Water, RO Pre-filtration, Cooling Towers, Chill Water Loops, Metal Finishing Process Water (turbidity, particulate, colloidal suspensions).
- Reduction of unwanted bad taste and odor from potable drinking water City water applications where water softeners are a hard sell…as a replacement option of pitcher, faucet, bottled water and/or refrigerator filters.
- Reduction in frequency of replacing common 2½” or 4½” housings…Bigger is Better Other water-based fluid solutions.
- Compatible with our Standard and Custom High Capacity Cartridges.
CARTRIDGE TANK® FILTRATION SYSTEM
Say goodbye to small and inefficient housings. Get rid of expensive stainless steel housings. The ENPRESS Cartridge Tank® is a direct replacement for small and inefficient 2½” or 4½” housings, or expensive Stainless Steel cartridge housings, and offers extended service and life, and a more cost-effective and efficient filtration solution.
Utilizing ENPRESS’ patented industry exclusive liner design and no tools necessary snap-ring design; Full radial seal top and bottom caps make replacement simple. Cartridge Tank® makes it easy to access and remove the internal filtration solution.
Lightweight and cost effective with multiple configuration options, from high flow commercial/industrial applications to stand-alone residential Pointof-Entry (POE) installations for city and well water applications, this is the filtration solution of the future…100% non-metallic! The Cartridge Tank® is a high performance, NSF 44 listed device and has been tested to 150 psi operating pressure with 4:1 Burst Safety Factor.
Compatible with our Standard and Custom High Capacity Cartridges.
Accessories are Available
* Additional options and upgrades available
|Models||Dimensions (in)||Inlet/Outlet (in)||Burst Safety Factor||Maximum Pressure (psi)|