Crystal Quest Chrome CQE-SP-00808 Bath Ball Filter
- The healthiest, most refreshing bath experience ever. It's like bathing in spring water
- CRYSTAL QUEST bath ball Filter will give you smoother, softer skin and hair that is less dry.
- Removes chlorine, chloramines, VOC's, THM's, pesticides, sulfur, heavy metals, hydrogen sulfide ("rotten egg" odor), iron oxides ("rust water"), dirt, sediment and other odors
- CRYSTAL QUEST bath ball Filter contains a reversible filter cartridge, which lasts about a year.
- It's pH balanced
From the manufacturer.......
Protect your family’s health and keep your skin looking and feeling softer, smoother and more radiant with our innovative Crystal Quest Bath Ball Filter.
Your unfiltered tap water can contain a wide variety of harmful and skin-damaging contaminants such as chlorine, mercury, pesticides, bacteria, selenium, sulfur and much more. These types of contaminants can be hazardous to your health and will leave your skin and hair feeling dry and rough to the touch.
With the most advanced filtration process on the market and our easy-to-install design, you can quickly and easily improve the quality and safety of your water for an affordable price.
Remove chlorine, chloramines, VOC's, THM's, pesticides, sulfur, heavy metals, hydrogen sulfide ("rotten egg" odor), iron oxides ("rust water"), dirt, sediment and other odors while balancing pH & de-chlorinating! It works by filtering the water through stages of our ERA® 6500 and ERA® 9500 medias. The results? The healthiest, most refreshing bath experience in addition to smoother, softer skin and hair that is less dry. Your tub and shower area will be cleaner too! The unique drop-down filter design allows for a substantial amount of filtration media enabling more contact time with the water. More contact time means better filtration.
Conveniently provides 1 year of filtration.
- Dimensions: 5" x 5"
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Housing material: Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene or ABS plastic which is BPA free.
- Recommended flow rate: 4-5 gallons per minute
- 12 to 18 months or
- 20,000 to 25,000 gallons of filtration