BGE-200 Two Stage Commercial Grade Beverage Water Filter for Soda Fountain Machines & Drinking Water Purification
& FREE SHIPPING
- Comes with BevGuard® BGE-3200S NSF certified carbon block and polyphosphate water filter cartridge for sediment, chlorine & scale reduction, 2 gpm flow rate.
- Estimated filter cartridge life 29,000 gallons.
- Compatible with all BevGuard® BGE & BGP filters (fits all common sizes including 6", 11", 14", 16" & 22" length filters).
- Commonly used in restaurants and coffee shops to purify municipal water.
- Delivers clean, clear water that looks and tastes great.
- Does not remove minerals which may be beneficial to health.
- Reduces Cyst, Sand, Silt, Sediment, Rust, Chlorine Taste and Odor that may be present in your drinking water
- Comes standard with pressure relief, flush valve, 1/2" FNPT ports and pressure gauge.
- Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
This BevGuard® brand water filter contains a polyphosphate scale inhibitor and a 0.5 Micron compressed coconut shell carbon block that is certified for the reduction of Cyst such as Cryptosporidium, Giardia and Entamoeba. This filter cartridge reduces the accumulation of minerals that lead to hard water spots from lime scale build up on equipment. The carbon block provides tremendous capacity to reduce impurities and sediment that may be present in your drinking water. The carbon block has millions of active sites on its surface and within the structure which can absorb impurities like a sponge, and can attract and hold other types of impurities to its surface like a magnet. Additionally, this filter can catalytically breakdown other impurities very similar to the way a catalytic converter works in your automobile. These processes ensure that you are getting the cleanest and best tasting water possible.
This economical filter will provide you with months of protection by reducing hard water build-up in any beverage or food equipment application.
|Replacement Cartridge||Dimensions||Operating Pressure||Operating Temperature||Flow Rate||Port Size||Estimated Filter Life|
|BGE-3200S||27" x 17" x 5"||25-125 psi (1.7-8.6 bar)||35-100°F (1.7°C - 38°C)||2 gpm||1/2" FNPT||29,000 gallons (109,500 liters)|