BGE-100 Single Stage Commercial Grade Beverage Water Filter for Soda Fountain Machines & Drinking Water Purification
& FREE SHIPPING
- Comes with BevGuard® BGE-3100S NSF certified sediment and polyphosphate water filter cartridge for sediment & scale reduction, 3 gpm flow rate.
- Estimated filter life 6 months.
- Compatible with all BevGuard® BGE & BGP filters (fits all common sizes including 6", 11", 14", 16" & 22" length filters).
- Commonly used in restaurants and coffee shops to purify municipal water.
- Delivers clean, clear water that looks and tastes great.
- Does not remove minerals which may be beneficial to health.
- Reduces sand, silt, sediment, and rust that may be present in your drinking water.
- Comes standard with pressure relief, flush valve, 1/2" FNPT ports and pressure gauge.
- Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
This BevGuard® brand water filter contains a polyphosphate scale inhibitor and a graded density spun bonded polypropylene filtration cartridge. The scale inhibitor reduces the accumulation of minerals that lead to hard water spots from lime scale build up on equipment. The polypropylene block provides tremendous capacity to remove and/or reduce sediment that may be present in your drinking water. These processes ensure that you are getting the cleanest water possible.
|Replacement Cartridge||Dimensions||Operating Pressure||Operating Temperature||Flow Rate||Port Size||Estimated Filter Life|
|BGE-3100S||27" x 15" x 5"||25-125 psi (1.7-8.6 bar)||35-100°F (1.7°C - 38°C)||3 gpm||1/2" FNPT||6 months|